How many cups of coffee do you drink in a week?

Saturday, October 9, 2010

well another day a better day .

I woke up this am in a great mood and so far no headache ,which I think is awesome ,but I know I will have one again before the weekend is over and I am prepared for it...lol bought a new bottle of tylenol.  I had a grapefruit plain for breakfast and a glass of water , I think I am doing pretty good with the water ,thursday I drank 70oz. of water , and yesterday I drank 56oz. , today so far I have had 40 oz. ,so I'm pumped about that . I'm going to have a fresh fruit cup and a salad topped with tuna canned in water , for lunch.  I haven't decided on supper yet I have to be to work around 530pm tonight , so I may just take some fresh cut up vegis and fruit with me . It's a beautiful day outside and I'm looking forward to tomarrow . So far it's not as bad as I thought it may be ,but I have decided absolutely no more junk food and fast food for me .... Have an awesome day and I will be back...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment