How many cups of coffee do you drink in a week?

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My second day oh my...

Well , yesterday was my second day on this jounrney .  I woke up and had two hard boiled eggs for breakfast and an 8oz glass of unsweetend orange juice .  So far the day started ok  , well then a little bit later I ended up having a caffeine headache that stayed most of the day. If you have ever had a caffeine headache ,you understand they can be vigorous . I went to Des Moines for a bit with my daughter , we stopped at Village Inn for lunch . I ate a nice cobb salad for lunch with no dressing ,but the mixture of all the flavors on it ,it did not need dressing.   They make it with carrots,tomatoes,black olives, avacados,lettuce of coarse ...lol crumbled blue cheese, and chicken breast pieces ... It was very good , I also had 20oz glass of oj.   Later when we got home I went for my walk, I only walked 6 blocks ,but I rode my exercise bike for 30 minutes , I was going for 45 minutes ,but I decided to stop after 30. I got a list of foods that help burn belly fat and I went shopping and bought alot of fresh vegetables and fresh fruit , I also bought 4 different kinds of fish to try .  The day just seemed to go very slow ,but after I got rid of my headache finally it went better.     

No comments:

Post a Comment