How many cups of coffee do you drink in a week?

Monday, October 25, 2010

More updates

Hello, sorry i haven't been on since last thursday ,it's been a very interesting few days .my van is having issues ,and I worked all weekend ,however I am still on my diet .I have lost 11 pounds so far , I can't tell where ...lol It's coming off slowly ,but thats how I want it to be . I did try a new dish ,I had steamed asparagus ,with lime juice on it and some baked tilipia fish with lemon pepper on it on a bed of white rice  today ,it was very good ,still haven't had any soda or coffee . I haven't had a caffine headache for a while now so thats a big plus ,I have also noticed I'm not as thirsty as I always was before .My mom said it's was because caffeine dehydrates you.I'm looking forward to Halloween I had a halloween party for my kids and I was proud of myself for not eating the cupcakes or drinking the punch .I wasn't even tempted which is weird...lol Well I am going to go to bed I have to be up early.....Talk to ya tomarrow .....

No comments:

Post a Comment