How many cups of coffee do you drink in a week?

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Having a sad day!

I woke up this am very very sad , Angie Ancer, my friend and old classmate ,from the time I was in kindergarten thru high school,was shoot and killed by her live in boyfriend Jay mack last night. They live in Newton, One of the reasons I am soo sad is that not only was I at work when this tragedy happened ,but I got on FaceBook to post about our band  for my boss. What do I see , R.I.P.'s for my friend ,feeling lost and a little stupid I asked what happened while I was at work. Needless to say I was very upset  so I had my boss make me 2 bloodymary's and I clocked out . I work part time on the weekends at Sandals Lounge in Knoxville and I love my job. However it is very hard to work ,when you find out some very sad news. Angie's boyfriend Jay was in a band that played at Sandals sometimes. So I know them both , and I can not fathom what would ever posses Jay to do such a horrible thing. I have stayed on my diet ,even though I really want comfort food and I am sad . I am going to do my exercises today , however I do not have any energy today to do them .  I'm sorry to see things like this happened I am even more sorry that Facebook has seem to become alot of peoples whole lives . This website has really got me unnerved , I don't think it is right that tragedies are conversation pieces  on Facebook. I did respond to the posts I read, however family members and close friends should not learn about their family or friends this way. By other people posting comments, It happened at 7 or 730 on 10-09-2010 and by 740 was the first R.I.P post, that didn't even give the police time to notify family or the family time to be notified. I was reading the news story and I was very distrubed that even the news was saying things about facebook. They stated that she was a 42yr.old Newton woman however her profile on facebook stated she was 43 ...W.T.F.  Why would they even care what the hell she wrote on her facebook page,why is our society caring more about what they write on a stupid website that was created for fun.Ok I am done venting,and on with my quest I just wish people would think before they interfer with things that the police and the media should take care of . Have a good day and God Bless You All , please take care and be safe !

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that, Kim. That really is tragic. My prayers will go out to her friends and family.

    ReplyDelete