How many cups of coffee do you drink in a week?

Monday, October 11, 2010

New Day New Mood

Well, I woke up in a better mood today,still a little sad about my friend , and I am going to her funeral.I woke up thinking she would want me to keep on my quest ,and prove to myself that I can do it no matter what.  When I got up I decided for the first time since I started my quest to weigh in . Since I started the quest last thursday , I have lost 4 lbs already . I am so excited about that ,I weighed in last thursday and had my daughter write it down , and she was even excited that I have lost the 4lbs.   Today I had a grapefruit and a glass of milk for breakfast. Then my daughter and I walked for a half an hour, we then went to get my outfit for the funeral. I don't really have anything appropriate for a funeral, I have bar clothes and everyday clothes...lol. So we went shopping and I got my outfit,nothing to fancy ,but mnice enough for a funeral. Then for lunch I had skinned and boned salmon on vegitable fat free crackers  and some cut up watermelon with a glass of water . Then we decided to go outside for a bit and start hanging up halloween decor outside . Halloween is my favorite holiday,I just love the fact that youcan pretend to be someone else in public without getting in to trouble and you can play tricks on people without them getting mad. And we have an awesome halloween party at the bar I work at , people come in costumes and try to win the 300.00 cash prizes for best costume.   Then for supper I had  a scrambled egg ,and a half piece of  ham , with a glass of water . We decided to have breakfast for supper ,I like doing that once in a while .Well now I am getting ready for bed I have to be up at 6:30am so I will  post again tomarrow > Have a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment