How many cups of coffee do you drink in a week?

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My first day of the Quest

Eng.Comp 105 NC
  Hello, well today is the very first day of my quest. This morning I got up at 6:30 am  and I ate a fruit cup, lite yogurt , and two carrot sticks for breakfast with a glass of unsweetened orange juice.  I am really looking forward to today because today is the first day of getting back to me ! I have already decided that I am going to have a salad with no dressing,carrot sticks , and tuna packed in water on crackers for lunch with a glass of water . I am going to go online and look up some nutritious meals that I can make everyday.I am meeting my daughter at Maytag Park in Newton and we are going to go for a walk around the park. When I get home I am going to get on my exercise bike and ride it for a half an hour to start,and gradually add time to it everyday. I am really pumped up for this quest I hope you are too.

1 comment:

  1. You really have it planned out, hopefully it won't be as hard as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete